Are there always streams of light even in the dark? What if the night is darker than you can imagine! Read about what happened to my destiny during the darkest night. Will there be light at the end of this tunnel?
In the beginning…
I have a dream! I have a mission!
I can’t wait here any longer!
I have been given the mandate and I’m fully equipped!
The answer has been provided even before asking the questions!
I want to see the world become a beautiful place,
I want to see the world go back to the original plan of the Master planner, the creator of the universe!
I see the moon and the stars all rejoicing in the fulfillment of their destinies,
The trees clapping their hands and the birds of the air gliding for joy of destiny fulfillment!
The ocean rolling in the fluids of creation,
Even the squirrels are happy fulfilling their destinies.
I have a destiny to fulfill, I have a goal, I have a dream!
I want to change my world, I want to influence my friends and community positively.
I want to bring smiles to my parents and siblings,
I want to be the answer to somebody’s prayer!
Will I be allowed to fulfill my destiny, the purpose of my creation?
Then answers the monster! … you won’t!
Is that a joke or what?
The battle line is drawn!
………………what happened next ?
The Night of Destruction…
Yes! It’s my turn to go to the world!
I was told to go and fulfill destiny!
“Change your world, make the world a better place, fulfill your purpose on earth.
Turn the hearts of men to God, shine the light in darkness.
Set the captives free, stop the violence and be a pillar to your generation”
Those words were said to me by the One that rules the heavens and the earth.
Yes! I was also given a name, a lovely name that reflects the purpose for my existence!
Then I said “Lord, permit me to choose who shall be my mother”.
With a lowly voice I heard… “You can’t decide that, it’s not within your power of choice”.
“Yes Lord” I nodded.
Down in a lovely city, I saw a beautiful lady walking out of a shopping mall with a smart guy by her side.
“Those are your parents” a voice whispered to me!
Whaoo! I was so happy and excited, “let me go nowwwwww, I screamed”
One lovely Night, I found myself wrapped up within the waters of life!
Yes ! in my mothers’ womb!….
Days and nights! yes with time, I could see my tiny hands and legs.
I could feel the world around me!
The joy of coming to the world kept me folded in my little closet,
Though not very convenient! I could feel both the sadness and joy of my mother!
I cried with her and rejoiced with her, we breathed together! b’cos we’re connected!
I cried silently one day when I got hit by my father because he had a quarrel with my mum
I kept faith alive! Hoping that one day this little cry of mine will be expressed as a big cry of joy when I eventually come to see the day light, my throat will be cleared and I will be able to breathe the fresh air of life.
One dark night!
I overheard a monster discussing some procedures with my mum,I couldn’t really figure out what was happening!Soon after, I saw a bright light shines into my little closet !”I’m not mature yet to come to the world , what’s going on?” I tried to reason!
Suddenly a tube like object appeared at the door of my apartment, “are you a friend or a foe”? Before I knew it, I started feeling pains all over my body, the agony was much and indescribable! I cried and shouted mum and dad, “what’s happening to me?” No one answered me, it was the darkest night, I wept and wept!
I love you mum, I want to see your face!
Everywhere was silent…
With great torture and torments, the monster sniffed life out of me!
Dressed in white apparels, the angels came to lead me back to the Almighty!
In tears I returned back to my creator! Never to see the world again!
My destiny was ruined! My assignment failed,
My life was sacrificed on the altar of a woman who never cared to see me
I thought I was going to make her happy, but I never knew she hated me!
I thought my dad, would come to my rescue, but he never bothered too.
They all took a decision about me, but never cared to hear my own side of the story,
They never cared about my feelings, the agony and pains I was made to go through.
With pleasure they conceived me, but with hatred they flushed me out!
I met millions of other babies whose life has been terminated and wasted!
I began to wonder if the President, the Governors, Mayors, Generals and the Spiritual leaders were all terminated at my age… will they be where they are today.
In the bosom of my Lord I rest my case!
Young girls and boys, daddy and mummy stop killing us! We want to be your good boys and girls
We are loaded with destinies
Live and let us live too!
Crying in the womb!…
Current research published in webMD has shown that babies can actually cry while in the womb, they can respond to things around them and can actually express emotions!
Imagine the pain babies go through during abortion!
When will mothers, teenage girls, fathers and boys be sensitive to the cry of an unborn child?
When will there be light in the darkest night of this dying generation?
- Every year there are 40-50 million abortions worldwide. Approximately 125,000 abortions per day. (source: worldometers.info)
- In the USA, there are over 3000 abortions per day. (source: worldometers.info)
- In Canada, there are about 300 abortions per day (source:lifecanada.org)
Think about it, every year over 40 millions babies are killed in the womb!
In the next 10 years over 500 millions babies will have their destinies terminated!
What is the next step?…
Whether you support the campaign against abortion or not, one thing is certain! Abortion hurts!
Even if the procedure is painless to the mother, the baby is surely put to death!. Guilt, shame and regret usually follow for some people…
If you have never had an abortion in the past, I’m encouraging you, don’t do it!
If you’ve heard abortion (s) in the past, or aided abortion as a man and you are constantly feeling the guilt and pain, I’m here to announce to you that you can receive forgiveness and be free from the guilt and regret.
The steps below will help you to overcome the guilt of sin…
- If you truly acknowledge the fact that you’re wrong, the best thing to do is to ask God for forgiveness, He is a loving creator, He knows our weaknesses, humble yourself before God and tell Him, you are sorry. The bible says,” though your sin be as scarlet they shall be as white as snow, though they be red like crimson, they shall be white as wool” (Isaiah 1:18). Accept the atoning work of Christ on the cross of Calvary for your life by accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour.
- Forgive yourself; don’t allow the devil place the yoke of sin on you. Forgive yourself and determine that you won’t thread the path of sin anymore.
- Be in fellowship with God by reading His word daily, pray daily, and fellowship with other believers.
Always know that God is Love, He loves us more than all our wrongs, so let no man condemn you, you are not the worst person, the bible says in Rom 3: 23, “for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God”. That is the reason why He sent the saviour to save us and wash us from all our stains by his precious blood. The plaster is wider than the wound! There is no sin too big for God to forgive!
Cheer up sister! Cheer up brother! Rebound and keep moving!
Read the following passages of the scripture.
- Rom. 5:1, “Therefore having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- Eph. 2:8, “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.”
- Heb. 8:12, “For I will be merciful to their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more.”
- 1 Pet. 2:24, “And He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.”
- 1 John 1:9, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
- 2 Cor. 5:17, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new”.
If you need further counseling on this issue or other life matters, feel free to drop your comment below.
let’s chat on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ojomupaul
Spread this message to your friends! It can save some lives!
hit “like” and share! visit the home page for more articles.
We also value your comments.
Will you like to get instant updates for new posts? … enter your email address on the sidebar to subscribe.